Originally posted by Bean Bunny:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Bitsy:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by AsianAG:
I don't know if they have more Lindsey heads left at the AG Hospital, but you could call Customer Service to find out; they can probably answer most of your other questions, too.
I'm sending you a PM,too!

And, WELCOME to the board!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dr Robin,(lol)Elizabeth's legs flop when I put them up.Is that normal?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Um, you might PM her about this, but I have a guess.

Hold Elizabeth only by the body and ankles, so she's paralell to the floor (her eyes will shut). Now drop the ankles. If the legs stay in place or only droop a tiny bit, you're fine, but if they droop a lot, your doll needs restringing.

But didn't you just buy Elizabeth? She should be fine ... that's really bad if your new dolly needs new strings ... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ok,thsnks Bean Bunny.....Her legs stayed in place...I thought that since my sib's doll's legs don't.

[img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]